Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fave Brand Releases of 2015 Thus Far

(SOURCE: Kira Imai )

Hello.

Its been a while. Spring is finally here and March is about over. So far, 2015 is off to a slow start. Well-- in terms of releases I personally like. Let me share them with you! 

Angelic Pretty
Milky Cross

I absolutely love the back of this particular JSK. AP designed it so it laces up in the form of a 5-starred pentagon, giving it a cute gothic look.


Drained Cherry (Re-release)

I am a huge fan of (red) berries on a black background. I think the contrast is nice and reminds me of the 1940s.

Dream Marine (Made-to-Order)

We don't see underwater themes often, which is why im very happy AP released Dream Marine. The print is simple, yet cute. As much as I like strawberries, I think AP should have a annual underwater/marine themed print as well.

Celestial Cut-Sew



Although AP has been criticized on copying BABY over this design, I like it more than its inspiration. Suitable as sleepwear...?

Juliette et Justine 

JetJ re-released one of their old prints, but they introduced new colors. This is one of my JetJ favorites.

Innocent World


IW decided to once again re-release one of their old prints. I am a huge "little red riding hood" fan. Those buttons are too adorable for words! The cuts are very flattering, too.

Angelic Pretty x Barbie Collaboration

 

This dress says "Barbie" alright. I think they did a wonderful job on this collaboration. My only nitpick is the necklace, which looks super duper cheap. Otherwise, huge regret not making this purchase because I love pink.

Metamorphose 


This looks like cosplay, but I can't help liking it. Meta does military styles more often than the other brands, but this design in particular is super cute, probably because it reminds me of the Girl Scouts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment